I am currently a PhD student at Center for Cognition and Computation, Department of computer science, Goethe University, Frankfurt. My research interests are centered around computer vision, graphics and machine learning. Specifically, I am interested in Contextual priors, Graphical models, Bayesian networks, Deep networks for Computer vision and Graphics.
- email: subbu_AT_fias_DOT_uni-frankfurt_DOT_de
- phone: +49 15214 984960
- V S R Veeravasarapu, Ramesh Visvanathan, Model-driven Simulations for Deep Convolutional Neural Networks, 2016. (arxiv preprint)
- V S R Veeravasarapu, Rudra Narayan Hota, Constantin Rothkopf, Ramesh Visvanathan, Simulations for Validation of Vision Systems, 2016. (arxiv preprint)
- V S R Veeravasarapu, Rudra Narayan Hota, Constantin Rothkopf, Ramesh Visvanathan, Model Validation for Vision Systems via Graphics Simulation, 2016. (arxiv preprint)
- Veeravasarapu VS, Hota RN, Rothkopf C, Ramesh V (2014) Simulation Platform for Cognitive Vision . Bernstein Conference on Computational Neuroscience 2014. doi: 10.12751/nncn.bc2014.0246
- Hota RN, Harding P, Veeravasarapu VS, malsburg Cvd, Ramesh V (2014) Top-down Contextual Modeling for Vision. Bernstein Conference 2014. doi: 10.12751/nncn.bc2014.0082
- Veeravasarapu, V. S. R., Jayanthi Sivaswamy, and Vishanji Karani. Cardiac Motion Analysis by Temporal Flow Graphs, arXiv preprint arXiv:1604.06979 (2012).
- V S R Veeravasarapu, Sivaswamy J, Fast and Fully Automated Film Colorization, IEEE signal processing and communications, 2012.
- Pai, Akshay., Narasimhamurthy, Anand., V S R. Veeravasarapu., Vaidya, Vivek, Automated Localization and Classification of Vertebra Landmarks in MRI Images, SPIE Medical Imaging 2011, Paper id. 7963-127.
- V.S.Rao Veeravasarapu and Jayanthi Sivaswamy. Motion deblurring as Optimisation. Seventh Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, ACM,2010.